How can we make PadKeys better?

3 issues

Love the idea of this, but PadKeys needs definite improvements. The number row is so short I'm constantly hitting letters below. Also, the spell check row is too short on height as well. So I look up and my sentence is jibberish. It would also help to have the most common suggestions in the center working outwards instead of to the left where it's harder to see and further away from where your eye naturally goes. Lastly, the delete button is funky. It needs to be a square not some "tetras shape" where I'm constantly getting a bracket symbol mixed in. This could be a wonderful app with some tweaks!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    input requested  ·  AdminPadKeys (Support, PadKeys) responded  · 

Thanks for the feedback.

Please, when submitting a layout request, mention whether you are primarily using iPhone or iPad, and portrait or landscape mode. These are all different layouts! Thanks.

As far as delete key on the iPad US English layout, if you are hitting the brackets, just use the “square” portion above there and ignore the lower limb :-) Seriously, we used the inverted L to make the largest and most edge-occupying key we could given other layout constraints. Making it smaller wouldn’t make it easier.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base